Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Unbearable Pain
Author Message
Worshipper Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 2015
Post: #1
Unbearable Pain

I am suffering unbearable pain in my feet, soles and heel. I think it's due to plantar fasciitis. I was healed for a while but the pain is back worse than before.
03-15-2018 06:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Unbearable Pain - Worshipper - 03-15-2018 06:50 PM
RE: Unbearable Pain - ShawnBlue - 03-15-2018, 07:43 PM
RE: Unbearable Pain - Guest - 03-15-2018, 08:12 PM