Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
praying for my boyfriend to accept God
Author Message
NiemaDuncan
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
praying for my boyfriend to accept God

I would love for my boyfriend to start accepting God in his life, basically pray for his salvation and pray for him to get to know who God is. I also would love for us to become one and to love each other. We already do love each other very much but I want christ in our relationship cause I believe things would be better. His name is Justin and my name is Niema
11-04-2014 10:59 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: praying for my boyfriend to accept God

One cannot go to the Father without accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior first. You must be born again and be saved in Jesus' name. There are many gods from different countries. We have a heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
11-05-2014 12:47 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: praying for my boyfriend to accept God

Dear Heavenly father ,

I pray in the powerful name of jesus Christ to announce yourself in Justin Life and emprase him as your child .

Amen
11-05-2014 02:01 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.