Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: praying for my boyfriend to accept God
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 11-05-2014 02:01 AM
Dear Heavenly father ,

I pray in the powerful name of jesus Christ to announce yourself in Justin Life and emprase him as your child .

Amen
Posted by Guest - 11-05-2014 12:47 AM
One cannot go to the Father without accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior first. You must be born again and be saved in Jesus' name. There are many gods from different countries. We have a heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
Posted by NiemaDuncan - 11-04-2014 10:59 PM
I would love for my boyfriend to start accepting God in his life, basically pray for his salvation and pray for him to get to know who God is. I also would love for us to become one and to love each other. We already do love each other very much but I want christ in our relationship cause I believe things would be better. His name is Justin and my name is Niema