![]() |
|
praying for my boyfriend to accept God - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: praying for my boyfriend to accept God (/showthread.php?tid=46788) |
praying for my boyfriend to accept God - NiemaDuncan - 11-04-2014 10:59 PM I would love for my boyfriend to start accepting God in his life, basically pray for his salvation and pray for him to get to know who God is. I also would love for us to become one and to love each other. We already do love each other very much but I want christ in our relationship cause I believe things would be better. His name is Justin and my name is Niema RE: praying for my boyfriend to accept God - Guest - 11-05-2014 12:47 AM One cannot go to the Father without accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior first. You must be born again and be saved in Jesus' name. There are many gods from different countries. We have a heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. RE: praying for my boyfriend to accept God - Guest - 11-05-2014 02:01 AM Dear Heavenly father , I pray in the powerful name of jesus Christ to announce yourself in Justin Life and emprase him as your child . Amen |