Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Birth of Baby Gabriel
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Birth of Baby Gabriel

Heavenly Father, I pray in Jesus name, thank you for bringing beautiful friends into my life. People with warm hearts and lots of love. Father God I pray for Diane's grandson, baby Gabriel. May his birth be smooth and healthy. May his mother keep him whole as the New Testament Covenant if Jesus Christ intended him to be as written in Acts 15. May Diane's heart be filled with abundant love and compassion for her new grandson. In Jesus name, Amen.
03-16-2011 11:18 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
LyndaGrace Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 218
Joined: Nov 2010
Post: #2
RE: Birth of Baby Gabriel

(03-16-2011 11:18 AM)Guest Wrote:  Heavenly Father, I pray in Jesus name, thank you for bringing beautiful friends into my life. People with warm hearts and lots of love. Father God I pray for Diane's grandson, baby Gabriel. May his birth be smooth and healthy. May his mother keep him whole as the New Testament Covenant if Jesus Christ intended him to be as written in Acts 15. May Diane's heart be filled with abundant love and compassion for her new grandson. In Jesus name, Amen.

Lord Jesus, I pray in agreement of what is written above in this prayer. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. : )
03-16-2011 06:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.