Home
Birth of Baby Gabriel - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Birth of Baby Gabriel (/showthread.php?tid=26946)



Birth of Baby Gabriel - Guest - 03-16-2011 11:18 AM

Heavenly Father, I pray in Jesus name, thank you for bringing beautiful friends into my life. People with warm hearts and lots of love. Father God I pray for Diane's grandson, baby Gabriel. May his birth be smooth and healthy. May his mother keep him whole as the New Testament Covenant if Jesus Christ intended him to be as written in Acts 15. May Diane's heart be filled with abundant love and compassion for her new grandson. In Jesus name, Amen.


RE: Birth of Baby Gabriel - LyndaGrace - 03-16-2011 06:39 PM

(03-16-2011 11:18 AM)Guest Wrote:  Heavenly Father, I pray in Jesus name, thank you for bringing beautiful friends into my life. People with warm hearts and lots of love. Father God I pray for Diane's grandson, baby Gabriel. May his birth be smooth and healthy. May his mother keep him whole as the New Testament Covenant if Jesus Christ intended him to be as written in Acts 15. May Diane's heart be filled with abundant love and compassion for her new grandson. In Jesus name, Amen.

Lord Jesus, I pray in agreement of what is written above in this prayer. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. : )