Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Birth of Baby Gabriel
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by LyndaGrace - 03-16-2011 06:39 PM
(03-16-2011 11:18 AM)Guest Wrote:  Heavenly Father, I pray in Jesus name, thank you for bringing beautiful friends into my life. People with warm hearts and lots of love. Father God I pray for Diane's grandson, baby Gabriel. May his birth be smooth and healthy. May his mother keep him whole as the New Testament Covenant if Jesus Christ intended him to be as written in Acts 15. May Diane's heart be filled with abundant love and compassion for her new grandson. In Jesus name, Amen.

Lord Jesus, I pray in agreement of what is written above in this prayer. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. : )
Posted by Guest - 03-16-2011 11:18 AM
Heavenly Father, I pray in Jesus name, thank you for bringing beautiful friends into my life. People with warm hearts and lots of love. Father God I pray for Diane's grandson, baby Gabriel. May his birth be smooth and healthy. May his mother keep him whole as the New Testament Covenant if Jesus Christ intended him to be as written in Acts 15. May Diane's heart be filled with abundant love and compassion for her new grandson. In Jesus name, Amen.