Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
prayer for miracle
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
prayer for miracle

Prayer:pray God's divine intervention in for KJV. please pray for God's mercy. KJV needs a miracle.I am sorry to continue to ask for prayer. I would like extended prayer thanks..I sent a letter written when I was angry and I need God to blind the eyes of the reader or divert the letter from addressee ..I need a miracle. there is not hope without one
12-27-2010 09:42 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: prayer for miracle

Lord, that this guest take it upon themselves to send an appology. Your Will Be Done.



Guest Wrote:Prayer:pray God's divine intervention in for KJV. please pray for God's mercy. KJV needs a miracle.I am sorry to continue to ask for prayer. I would like extended prayer thanks..I sent a letter written when I was angry and I need God to blind the eyes of the reader or divert the letter from addressee ..I need a miracle. there is not hope without one
12-27-2010 09:53 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #3
RE: prayer for miracle

Amen!
12-27-2010 07:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.