Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: prayer for miracle
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by adoring1 - 12-27-2010 07:54 PM
Amen!
Posted by Guest - 12-27-2010 09:53 AM
Lord, that this guest take it upon themselves to send an appology. Your Will Be Done.



Guest Wrote:Prayer:pray God's divine intervention in for KJV. please pray for God's mercy. KJV needs a miracle.I am sorry to continue to ask for prayer. I would like extended prayer thanks..I sent a letter written when I was angry and I need God to blind the eyes of the reader or divert the letter from addressee ..I need a miracle. there is not hope without one
Posted by Guest - 12-27-2010 09:42 AM
Prayer:pray God's divine intervention in for KJV. please pray for God's mercy. KJV needs a miracle.I am sorry to continue to ask for prayer. I would like extended prayer thanks..I sent a letter written when I was angry and I need God to blind the eyes of the reader or divert the letter from addressee ..I need a miracle. there is not hope without one