Home
prayer for miracle - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: prayer for miracle (/showthread.php?tid=23833)



prayer for miracle - Guest - 12-27-2010 09:42 AM

Prayer:pray God's divine intervention in for KJV. please pray for God's mercy. KJV needs a miracle.I am sorry to continue to ask for prayer. I would like extended prayer thanks..I sent a letter written when I was angry and I need God to blind the eyes of the reader or divert the letter from addressee ..I need a miracle. there is not hope without one


RE: prayer for miracle - Guest - 12-27-2010 09:53 AM

Lord, that this guest take it upon themselves to send an appology. Your Will Be Done.



Guest Wrote:Prayer:pray God's divine intervention in for KJV. please pray for God's mercy. KJV needs a miracle.I am sorry to continue to ask for prayer. I would like extended prayer thanks..I sent a letter written when I was angry and I need God to blind the eyes of the reader or divert the letter from addressee ..I need a miracle. there is not hope without one



RE: prayer for miracle - adoring1 - 12-27-2010 07:54 PM

Amen!