Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Ron C. Marriage, health, and finances
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Ron C. Marriage, health, and finances

I am requesting prayer regarding God's Will being made clear in my marriage. My wife and I are separated, and discussing reconciliation, though there are many circumstances and events which may make this not a good thing.

Also, please pray for my emotional health, as I am suffering from severe depression and anxiety. In addition, I request prayer for financial concerns, both wisdom and provision. As I had been off work for two years due to health concerns, I have not started to earn an income yet.

Thanks and God Bless,
Ron
12-26-2009 01:58 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #2
RE: Ron C. Marriage, health, and finances

Dear Havenly Father please restore this marriage if it is your will and please remove the depression and anxiety from him. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
12-26-2009 04:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
blesschild Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 3
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: Ron C. Marriage, health, and finances

Guest Wrote:I am requesting prayer regarding God's Will being made clear in my marriage. My wife and I are separated, and discussing reconciliation, though there are many circumstances and events which may make this not a good thing.

Also, please pray for my emotional health, as I am suffering from severe depression and anxiety. In addition, I request prayer for financial concerns, both wisdom and provision. As I had been off work for two years due to health concerns, I have not started to earn an income yet.

Thanks and God Bless,
Ron

dear heavenly i know your will is already done, and thank you for ron healing and marriage restoration, amen.
12-27-2009 03:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 2,664
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #4
RE: Ron C. Marriage, health, and finances

oh lord! please take care of ron..father guide ron today & always..JESUS please restore their marriage....father bless ron with good health,wisdom, strength..JESUS give peace in his life.....bless him financially.....in JESUS name i pray amen.....

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
12-27-2009 05:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.