Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Ron C. Marriage, health, and finances
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by sharon19 - 12-27-2009 05:00 AM
oh lord! please take care of ron..father guide ron today & always..JESUS please restore their marriage....father bless ron with good health,wisdom, strength..JESUS give peace in his life.....bless him financially.....in JESUS name i pray amen.....
Posted by blesschild - 12-27-2009 03:26 AM
Guest Wrote:I am requesting prayer regarding God's Will being made clear in my marriage. My wife and I are separated, and discussing reconciliation, though there are many circumstances and events which may make this not a good thing.

Also, please pray for my emotional health, as I am suffering from severe depression and anxiety. In addition, I request prayer for financial concerns, both wisdom and provision. As I had been off work for two years due to health concerns, I have not started to earn an income yet.

Thanks and God Bless,
Ron

dear heavenly i know your will is already done, and thank you for ron healing and marriage restoration, amen.
Posted by stevendanielsen - 12-26-2009 04:43 PM
Dear Havenly Father please restore this marriage if it is your will and please remove the depression and anxiety from him. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
Posted by Guest - 12-26-2009 01:58 PM
I am requesting prayer regarding God's Will being made clear in my marriage. My wife and I are separated, and discussing reconciliation, though there are many circumstances and events which may make this not a good thing.

Also, please pray for my emotional health, as I am suffering from severe depression and anxiety. In addition, I request prayer for financial concerns, both wisdom and provision. As I had been off work for two years due to health concerns, I have not started to earn an income yet.

Thanks and God Bless,
Ron