Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Renewal
Author Message
Sherrita
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Renewal

Please pray and agree with me for an outpour of blessings into all areas of my life. (financial, physical, mental, emotional, and parental) I feel God has been encouraging me to have a renewed mind. I am working on renewing my way of thinking so that it is lined up with the word of God. As I forge ahead with my transformation, it seems that my circumstances are becoming somewhat tougher. I don’t know if it is a deliberate attack or what. But please pray for the Lord to continue to order my steps and to improve my circumstances for total deliverance in all areas.
05-14-2012 12:52 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,410
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #2
RE: Renewal

Dear Lord I pray that you will bind Satan from this guests life. Lord I pray that you will ease their burdens and that they live their life according to your word.. I pray that you will guide them and direct them according to your will. Lord with you all things are possible. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen.
05-14-2012 02:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Tractman Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 874
Joined: Jan 2012
Post: #3
RE: Renewal

Make JESUS the total centre of your life.
An obedient deep loving personal relationship with Him is better than all the things you mention.
This life is temporary. Build for eternity "where moth and rust do not corrode."
Praying...
05-15-2012 04:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #4
RE: Renewal

In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this person and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their life. Amen
Psalms 107:20 Amen

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
11-12-2016 11:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.