Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Renewal
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 11-12-2016 11:55 AM
In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this person and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their life. Amen
Psalms 107:20 Amen
Posted by Tractman - 05-15-2012 04:35 AM
Make JESUS the total centre of your life.
An obedient deep loving personal relationship with Him is better than all the things you mention.
This life is temporary. Build for eternity "where moth and rust do not corrode."
Praying...
Posted by azclassic - 05-14-2012 02:08 PM
Dear Lord I pray that you will bind Satan from this guests life. Lord I pray that you will ease their burdens and that they live their life according to your word.. I pray that you will guide them and direct them according to your will. Lord with you all things are possible. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen.
Posted by Sherrita - 05-14-2012 12:52 PM
Please pray and agree with me for an outpour of blessings into all areas of my life. (financial, physical, mental, emotional, and parental) I feel God has been encouraging me to have a renewed mind. I am working on renewing my way of thinking so that it is lined up with the word of God. As I forge ahead with my transformation, it seems that my circumstances are becoming somewhat tougher. I don’t know if it is a deliberate attack or what. But please pray for the Lord to continue to order my steps and to improve my circumstances for total deliverance in all areas.