Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Remove itchy
Author Message
44444
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Remove itchy

Jesus please heal my itchy on my right hand and both legs. Remove swollen, itchy, rashes and infected.

Restore my son school attending fully daily. Bless him for exciting, happiness, motivation and confidence going to school daily. Make him will love every thing about this new school.
06-20-2021 05:20 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 1,217
Joined: Jul 2011
Post: #2
RE: Remove itchy

Heavenly Father I come to You in prayer for this dear one who is suffering severely with rash and itching on the right hand legs. Lord well do I understand and have empathy with this precious one as I have suffered in similar ways at times. Lord I pray that You would rebuke their rashes and severe itching and swelling. Bring them complete total relief and a restoration of vibrant and blessed health in their entire body. I also pray for their son to be able to attend school each day for the entire school day. Restore in their son a motivation and desire to be in school once more and great confidence and thirst for learning.

I pray this in the mighty and precious name of Jesus


Amen
06-21-2021 02:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Remove itchy

Lord I agree with the prayer above for the prayer request of your child and their son. In Jesus name amen.
06-21-2021 06:29 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 368
Joined: Sep 2020
Post: #4
RE: Remove itchy

I'm sorry to learn about your health condition, friend, and your concern for your son was evident in what you shared. Be assured of my prayers for you and your son that the Lord will touch you with His healing hand, and give your son the wisdom and guidance you're seeking for him to attend school regularly. Blessings!
06-25-2021 10:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.