![]() |
|
Remove itchy - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Remove itchy (/showthread.php?tid=60864) |
Remove itchy - 44444 - 06-20-2021 05:20 AM Jesus please heal my itchy on my right hand and both legs. Remove swollen, itchy, rashes and infected. Restore my son school attending fully daily. Bless him for exciting, happiness, motivation and confidence going to school daily. Make him will love every thing about this new school. RE: Remove itchy - Brother_David - 06-21-2021 02:42 AM Heavenly Father I come to You in prayer for this dear one who is suffering severely with rash and itching on the right hand legs. Lord well do I understand and have empathy with this precious one as I have suffered in similar ways at times. Lord I pray that You would rebuke their rashes and severe itching and swelling. Bring them complete total relief and a restoration of vibrant and blessed health in their entire body. I also pray for their son to be able to attend school each day for the entire school day. Restore in their son a motivation and desire to be in school once more and great confidence and thirst for learning. I pray this in the mighty and precious name of Jesus Amen RE: Remove itchy - Guest - 06-21-2021 06:29 AM Lord I agree with the prayer above for the prayer request of your child and their son. In Jesus name amen. RE: Remove itchy - Aaron - 06-25-2021 10:51 AM I'm sorry to learn about your health condition, friend, and your concern for your son was evident in what you shared. Be assured of my prayers for you and your son that the Lord will touch you with His healing hand, and give your son the wisdom and guidance you're seeking for him to attend school regularly. Blessings! |