Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Psoriasis
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Psoriasis

I have been suffering from psoriasis for many years, it has been disabling and sometimes i feel that God has forgotten me. Please pray that God heals me completely and that I am freed from the bonds of psoriasis. Amen
04-03-2012 02:11 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
1234567 Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 75
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #2
RE: Psoriasis

God has never forgotten anyone.

Jesus healed alot of people in the time he was on earth but there was always one very important requirement. They had to believe in him and that he could heal them. Through their faith they were healed.

I say this to you, have faith that He will heal you, and it will be done.

---
My Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ, heal this Guest from psoriasis and any other diseases that might be in this persons life. Make this Guest whole again. Thank you Lord.
04-03-2012 03:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,410
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #3
RE: Psoriasis

Dear Lord will you please heal this guest from psoriasis. Please restore their health and I pray they live by your word. And in Jesus Precious name I pray Amen
04-03-2012 04:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.