Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Psoriasis
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by azclassic - 04-03-2012 04:17 PM
Dear Lord will you please heal this guest from psoriasis. Please restore their health and I pray they live by your word. And in Jesus Precious name I pray Amen
Posted by 1234567 - 04-03-2012 03:17 PM
God has never forgotten anyone.

Jesus healed alot of people in the time he was on earth but there was always one very important requirement. They had to believe in him and that he could heal them. Through their faith they were healed.

I say this to you, have faith that He will heal you, and it will be done.

---
My Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ, heal this Guest from psoriasis and any other diseases that might be in this persons life. Make this Guest whole again. Thank you Lord.
Posted by Guest - 04-03-2012 02:11 PM
I have been suffering from psoriasis for many years, it has been disabling and sometimes i feel that God has forgotten me. Please pray that God heals me completely and that I am freed from the bonds of psoriasis. Amen