Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer Request
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer Request

I am asking for Prayer for my 4 month old cousin. He is battling chronic bronchitis. Please ask God to touch is little body and heal it.
02-24-2009 10:25 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,083
Joined: Jan 2009
Post: #2
RE: Prayer Request

My loving heavenly Father, I ask in Jesus name that you heal This little person that you have created. Help him to become strong, and rid his body of this bronchitis. Help him to breath freely, and that it does not return.
I ask this in Jesus name
Amen
02-24-2009 12:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
IrisCM Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 207
Joined: Feb 2009
Post: #3
RE: Prayer Request

Father Jesus, I pray for this four month old baby who is battling bronchitis. Lord Jesus, please bring your precious healing upon this little body and heal it. Only you Master is the healer of the world. Only through you Jesus we are healed and today we are asking for this baby's healing. I pray that this family opens up to you in faith and claim this healing in your name. I ask this with all my heart in your name Jesus, amen.
02-24-2009 03:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.