Home
Prayer Request - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Prayer Request (/showthread.php?tid=6083)



Prayer Request - Guest - 02-24-2009 10:25 AM

I am asking for Prayer for my 4 month old cousin. He is battling chronic bronchitis. Please ask God to touch is little body and heal it.


RE: Prayer Request - mariarae - 02-24-2009 12:22 PM

My loving heavenly Father, I ask in Jesus name that you heal This little person that you have created. Help him to become strong, and rid his body of this bronchitis. Help him to breath freely, and that it does not return.
I ask this in Jesus name
Amen


RE: Prayer Request - IrisCM - 02-24-2009 03:42 PM

Father Jesus, I pray for this four month old baby who is battling bronchitis. Lord Jesus, please bring your precious healing upon this little body and heal it. Only you Master is the healer of the world. Only through you Jesus we are healed and today we are asking for this baby's healing. I pray that this family opens up to you in faith and claim this healing in your name. I ask this with all my heart in your name Jesus, amen.