Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for a Job
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for a Job

I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ. My name is Mary from South Africa. Please pray with me that God will open doors for employment. I have been praying for a job since 2008. I am afraid I am going under depression because of the situation. I am stressed. Please pray for me as I also standing in faith on God's word. God Bless.
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2010 08:08 AM by admin.)
03-30-2010 06:19 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 2,664
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #2
RE: Prayer for a Job

Dear lord!please help Mary in this & bless her with a good job...father please remove all the obstacles& give peace to her....in mighty name of Jesus i pray amen....

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
03-30-2010 08:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: Prayer for a Job

Dear Havenly Father please grant this person prayer request and provide them with what they need in life. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
03-30-2010 12:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.