Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayer for a Job
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by stevendanielsen - 03-30-2010 12:50 PM
Dear Havenly Father please grant this person prayer request and provide them with what they need in life. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
Posted by sharon19 - 03-30-2010 08:08 AM
Dear lord!please help Mary in this & bless her with a good job...father please remove all the obstacles& give peace to her....in mighty name of Jesus i pray amen....
Posted by Guest - 03-30-2010 06:19 AM
I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ. My name is Mary from South Africa. Please pray with me that God will open doors for employment. I have been praying for a job since 2008. I am afraid I am going under depression because of the situation. I am stressed. Please pray for me as I also standing in faith on God's word. God Bless.