Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for a city.
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for a city.

Hello, I'd like to request prayer for Denver, Colorado. It seems that in this city there's alot of deception, and disrespect. People here seem to on a whim call other people names like "crazy"; "stupid" as just two examples. This has happened to me on several ocassions, and I for one am sick of it. My name is Michael Garcia, and I've lived here for most of my life. Please help me pray for these peoples salvation, and deliverance if they need deliverance too. Sincerely, Michael
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 01:09 PM by admin.)
01-07-2011 11:26 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mnsonflower Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 184
Joined: Jan 2011
Post: #2
RE: Prayer for a city.

Lord Jesus Chirst we have this city of Denver in our prayers and all of the USA for all our city are falling short of the glory of God. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8 help us to love each other into your kingdom.

“These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
May God Bless you all your days. Your sister in Christ.
01-07-2011 01:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: Prayer for a city.

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
01-07-2011 08:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Prayer for a city.

Lord I lift to you the city of Denver teach them to respect each other and depart evil from their midst, I pray the same for our whole country where people have lost their love and respect for you and others. Bring a big revival to our nation heaven Father, I pray this in Jesus name, amen. Bless
Isaiah 34-16 - I'm waiting upon You Lord, help me all the way.
01-07-2011 09:33 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.