Home
Prayer for a city. - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Prayer for a city. (/showthread.php?tid=24355)



Prayer for a city. - Guest - 01-07-2011 11:26 AM

Hello, I'd like to request prayer for Denver, Colorado. It seems that in this city there's alot of deception, and disrespect. People here seem to on a whim call other people names like "crazy"; "stupid" as just two examples. This has happened to me on several ocassions, and I for one am sick of it. My name is Michael Garcia, and I've lived here for most of my life. Please help me pray for these peoples salvation, and deliverance if they need deliverance too. Sincerely, Michael


RE: Prayer for a city. - mnsonflower - 01-07-2011 01:08 PM

Lord Jesus Chirst we have this city of Denver in our prayers and all of the USA for all our city are falling short of the glory of God. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8 help us to love each other into your kingdom.


RE: Prayer for a city. - stevendanielsen - 01-07-2011 08:59 PM

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN


RE: Prayer for a city. - Guest - 01-07-2011 09:33 PM

Lord I lift to you the city of Denver teach them to respect each other and depart evil from their midst, I pray the same for our whole country where people have lost their love and respect for you and others. Bring a big revival to our nation heaven Father, I pray this in Jesus name, amen. Bless
Isaiah 34-16 - I'm waiting upon You Lord, help me all the way.