Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please pray for me
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Please pray for me

I will be spending time with my boyfriends family today and I pray everything will go well. I pray that they will accept me. I please that his immediate family will not be standoffish towards me. I pray that they will not dwell on a past relationship he once had years ago. I pray that I will comfortable. I pray that my relationship with my boyfriend will grow stronger and stronger everyday and that he will see me in terms of marriage. I pray that no evil will come near our relationship.
08-17-2012 09:00 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Please pray for me

You have been posting this same prayer over and over. You are trying so hard to please these people. Why don't you please the Father in heaven first. Surrender everything; I mean everything and stop worrying about what these family think of you. Instead, know what God think of you and His will for you.
08-18-2012 04:25 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.