Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Please pray for me
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 08-18-2012 04:25 AM
You have been posting this same prayer over and over. You are trying so hard to please these people. Why don't you please the Father in heaven first. Surrender everything; I mean everything and stop worrying about what these family think of you. Instead, know what God think of you and His will for you.
Posted by Guest - 08-17-2012 09:00 AM
I will be spending time with my boyfriends family today and I pray everything will go well. I pray that they will accept me. I please that his immediate family will not be standoffish towards me. I pray that they will not dwell on a past relationship he once had years ago. I pray that I will comfortable. I pray that my relationship with my boyfriend will grow stronger and stronger everyday and that he will see me in terms of marriage. I pray that no evil will come near our relationship.