Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
please pray for me
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
please pray for me

Please pray for me. I pray for my relationship with my boyfriend of almost three years. I pray that our relationship will grow stronger and stronger everyday. I pray that he will continue to be true to me. I pray that as it is coming closer and closer for him to graduate I pray that he will see me in his future. I pray that his family will accept me especially his mother and sister who can be standoffish at times. I pray for my insecurities that I tend to face at times. I pray that a job opportunity will open up for him and that God will look after my future as well. I pray that my family will accept him as well. Thank you so much and God Bless!
10-12-2011 10:57 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: please pray for me

neeed fervent prayer for my business property God has to interveine on my behalf to help me save this place This has to be a divine intervention just pray pray pray
10-12-2011 11:13 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mdelauro Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 28
Joined: Aug 2011
Post: #3
RE: please pray for me

Lord - Please help this person find Godly direction in their social and financial concerns in Jesus Name, amen.
10-12-2011 12:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.