![]() |
|
please pray for me - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: please pray for me (/showthread.php?tid=32099) |
please pray for me - Guest - 10-12-2011 10:57 AM Please pray for me. I pray for my relationship with my boyfriend of almost three years. I pray that our relationship will grow stronger and stronger everyday. I pray that he will continue to be true to me. I pray that as it is coming closer and closer for him to graduate I pray that he will see me in his future. I pray that his family will accept me especially his mother and sister who can be standoffish at times. I pray for my insecurities that I tend to face at times. I pray that a job opportunity will open up for him and that God will look after my future as well. I pray that my family will accept him as well. Thank you so much and God Bless! RE: please pray for me - Guest - 10-12-2011 11:13 AM neeed fervent prayer for my business property God has to interveine on my behalf to help me save this place This has to be a divine intervention just pray pray pray RE: please pray for me - mdelauro - 10-12-2011 12:28 PM Lord - Please help this person find Godly direction in their social and financial concerns in Jesus Name, amen. |