Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

overwhelmed by life and want to give up- pray for me
Unregistered

RE: overwhelmed by life and want to give up- pray for me

My Father I know that you love all your children and you are not man that you should lie. Father you promise in your Word that if we seek you with all our heart you will hear us and we will find you. I nullify the lies that the enemy of this person's faith has planted in her/his heart and mind by the blood of Jesus Christ. Lord I pray that your Spirit will counsell her/him in your ways and will encourage her/him in these trials. Lord I pray that you give her wisdom to see what is blocking her from you and to bring it to you because you can deliver her/him from this tormenting spirit.
Spirit of Jesus fill her mind and her whole being now in the Name of Jesus. I plead the blood of Jesus over her and her family.
I speak against the spirit of depression and suicide and command it to leave her now in the Name of Jesus Christ. I bind the tormenting spirit and cast it out to sea in the Name of Jesus Christ. Father I pray for a renewed strenght and faith. Restore the fortuines of this person Lord. Amen
07-15-2010 02:22 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: overwhelmed by life and want to give up- pray for me

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-19-2012 12:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.