Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

overwhelmed by life and want to give up- pray for me
Unregistered

RE: overwhelmed by life and want to give up- pray for me

I pray in the name of jesus Christ that God will lift these burdens from this person today. Please Lord help her and give her strenghtened faith and hope in your help.
07-01-2010 07:24 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord lift the burdens and torment from this woman. Show your mercy and love to her in her time of suffering amd doubt. I ask this in the name and for the glory of Jesus Christ.Jesus-cross
07-01-2010 06:59 PM
Unregistered

getting through one day at a time is difficult because you can not look to the future. I just want to have a future please pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ.
07-02-2010 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ for God to help me today.
07-03-2010 03:53 PM
Daddy's Little Princess Offline
Registered

Hi,

This is a long thread and I haven't read through all the posts but I just want to say that I've suffered, I mean really suffered, with long term anxiety and depression. For years like yourself. (about 5 years). Those days were dark. One thing I never let go of was my faith in God, sometimes it crumbled almost away but I always knew that God was there, willing me on, loving me, and that one day it would get better. God offers us hope. Hope for a purpose driven life, hope beyond death. Please hold on to that hope.

Please ask God to help you find the purpose he wants you to have. Please no matter what happens remember that suicide is a permenant solution to a temporary problem. I felt like giving up, giving up on everyone, giving up on life, God, the lot. I saw no way out.

I wish I could pinpoint what 'happened' to make me better, but I cannot.

All I know is that God cried with me when i cried, he hurt when I hurt, he picked me up when I fell over, he cleansed me when I felt dirty, he carries my sin for me so I am free. I know that, even though I honestly could not see a light to the end of the tunnel, somehow... somehow... a few years later... I am SO grateful that I did not take my life. That I kept what little faith I had in God. That in those dark hours I would always turn to him, he may not have answered my prayer how I would have envisaged, things may not have gotten obviously 'better'... but looking back how my life has turned out... there WAS a light at the end of the tunnel. And the way things were... I know God had a plan for me, through all the pain, I love my life now, I love the people in it, the things I do and I know none of this would have been possible if I'd chosen the path I, my mum, my teachers, my friends would have wanted for me. Life doesn't always turn out how we want, it can take the direct opposite direction. But in the end - God was there every single second for me... and now I am truly grateful for I know those dark times, God was working in me, he was doing something in me... and it brought me to where I am, who I am, the people I know, today. None of this would have been possible if my life had been more conventional - job, health etc.

God loves you. God wants what's best for you. Know this. (it may seem hard to accept now, but do trust in him) Keep praying, and perhaps find someone in your local church you can trust to talk through how you're feeling, just someone to go through your day/week.

I pray that you will feel God's love, peace and protection surrounding you. I pray that you turn for him for guidance in your life. I thank God for creating you and I pray he blesses your life with riches you cannot measure.

God Bless you ,

x
07-03-2010 06:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

I give praise, honor and glory to God forever. I do not know the reason for struggle, torment, suffering and anquish in our lives. Maybe it has some meaning beyond our comprehension. Prehaps it is atonement sacrifice to a creator who weeps for the good creation he once had and lost to the evil influences of Satan. I do not understand because I am not God, but there is some reason. I pray and read the Bible daily seeking wisdom not to understand my suffering, but to be able to endure it without losing my faith. I feel that I am in a tunnel. I can see light at each end. As I try to get to the end, the tunnel narrows. It would be easy to go back the way I came, but I would never find my way to God. So I struggle to keep going. With each step I want to give up and turn around, but I keep believing and going forward one step at a time. I have endured a lifetime of struggle and it ever gets easier. I will be happy when the struggle ends. Bless all who are on a journey of struggle-may they find rescue in the Lord's sacrifice on the cross for our sins.
07-03-2010 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I do not understand why God is ignoring my prayers for help in my time of need. I come to my heavenly father asking for help everyday to improve my family's life, but it only gets worse. I am so depressed and broken. I have no where to turn. I have stopped praying for God to turn my life away and begun praying for it just to end. I am so hopeless and hurt. Why has God abandoned me and my family? How can I get his help and favor? Please help me by praying for I do not want to go on another day.
07-06-2010 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Lord please help this poor suffering soul. I have no other words to pray. Please help here.
Amen
07-06-2010 07:39 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear One,
I too have lost my job...and immediately upon it's loss found that the man I had spent 2 years with had been also seeing another for 5 years...in addition, my mother was diagnosed as having a terminal condition which I am dealing with alone. I understand your grief, confusion and fear. I also understand your unction to give up as within each day I find myself feeling the same way. The why questions abound...what did I do to deserve this...and of course the answer is nothing...but, I guess I am thinking today that I cannot expect more than Jesus Himself received...He was blameless...far more-so than me...and yet He was given the cup of death so that we might have life and He walked His walk and was victorious. We cannot see to the other side of our crisis...we simply have to walk our walk through it and remain in faith. We must continue to believe as it is the only door available to our own individual miracle from God. When I find myself feeling as you do...as I did today I ask to be able to endure one more day...Father God...help this dear one to endure...and open the door of heaven to provide for all of the needs in his or her life.

Amen.
07-06-2010 08:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

What came to mind as to your prayer request is this:
We, "walk by faith not by sight."
This is crucial during times of suffering.
Also, there are times that we let Jesus down, by sinning, we are all sinners, & times we walk in the desert.
Important, do not give up on God, HE doesn't give up on us.
"Walk by faith, not by sight."
God Bless you. Jesus-cross

adoring1 Wrote:Dear One,
I too have lost my job...and immediately upon it's loss found that the man I had spent 2 years with had been also seeing another for 5 years...in addition, my mother was diagnosed as having a terminal condition which I am dealing with alone. I understand your grief, confusion and fear. I also understand your unction to give up as within each day I find myself feeling the same way. The why questions abound...what did I do to deserve this...and of course the answer is nothing...but, I guess I am thinking today that I cannot expect more than Jesus Himself received...He was blameless...far more-so than me...and yet He was given the cup of death so that we might have life and He walked His walk and was victorious. We cannot see to the other side of our crisis...we simply have to walk our walk through it and remain in faith. We must continue to believe as it is the only door available to our own individual miracle from God. When I find myself feeling as you do...as I did today I ask to be able to endure one more day...Father God...help this dear one to endure...and open the door of heaven to provide for all of the needs in his or her life.

Amen.
07-06-2010 12:36 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.