Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

overwhelmed by life and want to give up- pray for me
Unregistered

RE: overwhelmed by life and want to give up- pray for me

the reply below is meant for origonal poster.
This (right below) is what God showed me in response to the person posting this thread. Bless Jesus-cross Warrior

Guest Wrote:What came to mind as to your prayer request is this:
We, "walk by faith not by sight."
This is crucial during times of suffering.
Also, there are times that we let Jesus down, by sinning, we are all sinners, & times we walk in the desert.
Important, do not give up on God, HE doesn't give up on us.
"Walk by faith, not by sight."
God Bless you. Jesus-cross

adoring1 Wrote:Dear One,
I too have lost my job...and immediately upon it's loss found that the man I had spent 2 years with had been also seeing another for 5 years...in addition, my mother was diagnosed as having a terminal condition which I am dealing with alone. I understand your grief, confusion and fear. I also understand your unction to give up as within each day I find myself feeling the same way. The why questions abound...what did I do to deserve this...and of course the answer is nothing...but, I guess I am thinking today that I cannot expect more than Jesus Himself received...He was blameless...far more-so than me...and yet He was given the cup of death so that we might have life and He walked His walk and was victorious. We cannot see to the other side of our crisis...we simply have to walk our walk through it and remain in faith. We must continue to believe as it is the only door available to our own individual miracle from God. When I find myself feeling as you do...as I did today I ask to be able to endure one more day...Father God...help this dear one to endure...and open the door of heaven to provide for all of the needs in his or her life.

Amen.
07-06-2010 05:01 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Help pray for all who are losing their faith.
07-07-2010 07:22 AM
Unregistered

Can God lie? WHy?
07-08-2010 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Read the book of revelations, how in the last days many will give up, turn their back on God. These times are a time of cleansing, purging, & much suffering. It is a time to push into CHRIST's LOVE, not give up.
The devil lies, not Christ.
Evil is rampant in this world, seek out CHRIST & turn away from evil.
It will get worse & worse until The Lord Returns, count on it.
Hold tight to HIM, Whom Gives us LIFE.
It is in our death we are saved to Eternal Life, in CHRIST.
Warrior

Guest Wrote:Can God lie? WHy?
07-08-2010 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am so disheartened by my life. I have been suffering so long and praying so hard for rescue. I feel that God does not hear me or will not hear my prayers. There are so many hardships that continually are piled upon me and my family. I thought that I could turn to God for comfort and rescue, but no help comes. I do not want to continue on anymore. Without God there is nothing left for me in this life.
07-13-2010 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Guest Wrote:I thank God for all the blessings that he has given me and give him praise, honor, and glory forever. I have prayed in the name of Jesus Christ and read the Bible seeking God's wisdom to help me in my time of need. For years I have waited in hope and faith for God's help and favor to come, but now I am losing my faith that God will ever rescue me. No job, ill, no will to go on- the days are all the same filled with prayer for help, wait in faith and hope, then nothing changes. I aam overwhelmed and just want peace from this suffering and torment. I am tired of believing and hoping. I have been hurt beyond explanation for having faith. I wish someone could explain why God has foresaken and abandoned me. It hurts to much to expect God loves me and will answer my prayers with help- for years have passed and the more I seek God the worst my life gets. I can not live like this and as much as I pray for death- God will not grant me that either. Someone please explain how I can get help from God. I am desperate.

How long with no Job and what illness do you have and for how long?
Do you have a wife/husband, children?
I pray that your life gets better and for you to be happy
07-13-2010 07:55 PM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father God,

I feel the pain in this person's request for prayer. She/he does not feel your presence and this moment...and many of us have been there...and so I ask in the Name of Jesus...that you first and foremost help her to see you in her life. No matter what else happens her soul will not know peace until she/he can see you revealed. Push through the pain, fear and upset in which she/he now dwells and replace it with the things of Spirit. Lord, whatever the needs are we know you have the power and the desire to meet them. Help her Lord...and bring her to the place of certainty that no matter what we feel trust in You is the only sure answer to anything...and that Your grace is sufficient and will see her/him through.

Thank you Lord for your willingness to hear and answer our prayers. We praise You, we worship You and lift You up...as the one and only Living God. Forever and ever.

Amen!
07-13-2010 09:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Does God reject some people no matter how much they seek him and want him in thier life? I do not know what I have done to make God abandon and foresake me. I accept Jesus Christ as my saviour, pray daily, and seek wisdom in the Bible, but still God ignores me. I am so lost and my soul aches in anquish and torment. If God does not love me and I can not make him love me, I just want to return to dust today. I grieve in utter sorrow - for without God I have nothing and am nothing. Please pray for my soul- I am in hell and wish to escape. I have been seeking God and his help for the past 14 years and my life and my families life has gone from bad to worse. I am so tired and do not know how much longer I can hold to god's promise before giving up. I feel that I am living the life of Job with no end to my suffering and torment. Help me!
07-14-2010 07:59 AM
Unregistered

God doesn't reject anyone.
If God Blesses us & we reject what God Gives To us, & we sin, then we have to suffer for those sins. Asking forgiveness is necessary, however it is not as simple as only asking for forgiveness. One has to walk through the fire, to purify when one sins.
If you are not living in sin, & have not sinned at any great capacity but only minor sins, then perhaps you are one of the suffering souls who is used to expose another's sins.
God Has Many Reasons For What HE Does.
The ONLY thing that matters is staying faithful. It is very simple, to walk in HIS WORD. Read the bible, do what it says.
When we traverse away from HIS WORD, when we do not accept HIS GRACES & live in them, that which HE GIVES us, then often there is a period of intense suffering which is the fire.
Not a bad idea to compare our sufferings here to hell. I would much rather suffer any I need to here on this earth & for God's Purpose than to suffer eternal damnation.
Link to The Holy Spirit, find your purpose for your life, live in the graces God Gives. HE GIVES Perfect gifts in HIM. Living outside of this causes grief. Simplify, turn your life over to HIM & then LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS & FOLLOW IT. If not, then life doesn't make much sense. We are not meant to live for a short time, we are creatures made in God's Image, Light & Love.
ACCEPT WHAT GOD HAS FOR YOU, if you sin, deal with it, suffer.
JESUS DID.
Our dreams are of Heaven, our healed selves & always turning our suffering over to Christ for healing, understanding ourselves in the larger picture of life, humbling to HIM for HIS GLORY.
That you find your way. NO GOD NEVER REJECTS ANYONE.
He may seem away if he is either purifying you more, or if he is using you for HIS GLORY in purifications period.
Life ONLY makes sense through the fire of The Holy Spirit & that means fire. GOD IS LIGHT/ A PURIFYING REFINER'S FIRE.
we will burn to turn into Light & Love.. it is God's Love, so don't give up, sprinkle yourself with the herbs of life, recognize the outcome & live in that. Simplify. Do not attach to sin.
JESUS WE LOVE YOU.

Guest Wrote:Does God reject some people no matter how much they seek him and want him in thier life? I do not know what I have done to make God abandon and foresake me. I accept Jesus Christ as my saviour, pray daily, and seek wisdom in the Bible, but still God ignores me. I am so lost and my soul aches in anquish and torment. If God does not love me and I can not make him love me, I just want to return to dust today. I grieve in utter sorrow - for without God I have nothing and am nothing. Please pray for my soul- I am in hell and wish to escape. I have been seeking God and his help for the past 14 years and my life and my families life has gone from bad to worse. I am so tired and do not know how much longer I can hold to god's promise before giving up. I feel that I am living the life of Job with no end to my suffering and torment. Help me!
07-14-2010 08:58 AM
Unregistered

What I mean is that Jesus' suffered. Jesus did not sin.
Jesus however was tempted & Jesus suffered greatly, rejection,
mockery, & Jesus is still with us, 2000 + years later, having to also live with all of the sins of the world. If Jesus can stick it out 2000+ years watching us suffer & stick by our side as we sin, then we can walk with The Lord, believing in HIS GOODNESS.
If one thinks of the fire, & we are preparing for God, sure the heat gets turned up, but without this we are no good to God.
When the heat turns up, there is suffering, I say it's minor compared to God's watching us for thousands of years.. on this planet & not giving up.
Don't try to put a square puzzle piece in a round hole.
Turn your life over to Christ & trust that the fire is to purify.
If one chooses to not walk in it, the fires of hell without access to Christ, are not a good alternative.

Guest Wrote:God doesn't reject anyone.
If God Blesses us & we reject what God Gives To us, & we sin, then we have to suffer for those sins. Asking forgiveness is necessary, however it is not as simple as only asking for forgiveness. One has to walk through the fire, to purify when one sins.
If you are not living in sin, & have not sinned at any great capacity but only minor sins, then perhaps you are one of the suffering souls who is used to expose another's sins.
God Has Many Reasons For What HE Does.
The ONLY thing that matters is staying faithful. It is very simple, to walk in HIS WORD. Read the bible, do what it says.
When we traverse away from HIS WORD, when we do not accept HIS GRACES & live in them, that which HE GIVES us, then often there is a period of intense suffering which is the fire.
Not a bad idea to compare our sufferings here to hell. I would much rather suffer any I need to here on this earth & for God's Purpose than to suffer eternal damnation.
Link to The Holy Spirit, find your purpose for your life, live in the graces God Gives. HE GIVES Perfect gifts in HIM. Living outside of this causes grief. Simplify, turn your life over to HIM & then LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS & FOLLOW IT. If not, then life doesn't make much sense. We are not meant to live for a short time, we are creatures made in God's Image, Light & Love.
ACCEPT WHAT GOD HAS FOR YOU, if you sin, deal with it, suffer.
JESUS DID.
Our dreams are of Heaven, our healed selves & always turning our suffering over to Christ for healing, understanding ourselves in the larger picture of life, humbling to HIM for HIS GLORY.
That you find your way. NO GOD NEVER REJECTS ANYONE.
He may seem away if he is either purifying you more, or if he is using you for HIS GLORY in purifications period.
Life ONLY makes sense through the fire of The Holy Spirit & that means fire. GOD IS LIGHT/ A PURIFYING REFINER'S FIRE.
we will burn to turn into Light & Love.. it is God's Love, so don't give up, sprinkle yourself with the herbs of life, recognize the outcome & live in that. Simplify. Do not attach to sin.
JESUS WE LOVE YOU.

Guest Wrote:Does God reject some people no matter how much they seek him and want him in thier life? I do not know what I have done to make God abandon and foresake me. I accept Jesus Christ as my saviour, pray daily, and seek wisdom in the Bible, but still God ignores me. I am so lost and my soul aches in anquish and torment. If God does not love me and I can not make him love me, I just want to return to dust today. I grieve in utter sorrow - for without God I have nothing and am nothing. Please pray for my soul- I am in hell and wish to escape. I have been seeking God and his help for the past 14 years and my life and my families life has gone from bad to worse. I am so tired and do not know how much longer I can hold to god's promise before giving up. I feel that I am living the life of Job with no end to my suffering and torment. Help me!
07-14-2010 09:25 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.