Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
Rita I
Junior Member
  
Posts: 38
Joined: Nov 2010
|
More Time
Please pray with me-Anthony is facing a big judgment today and he needs more time-if they dont accept this some bad things will happen and rhis in turn will hurt myself and family please Father we have worked so hard and you opened sp many doors let the person have a open heart and give him more time Thank You Father Amen
|
|
| 01-06-2011 03:20 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: More Time
Rita I Wrote:Please pray with me-Anthony is facing a big judgment today and he needs more time-if they dont accept this some bad things will happen and rhis in turn will hurt myself and family please Father we have worked so hard and you opened sp many doors let the person have a open heart and give him more time Thank You Father Amen
May God grant you this desire. In Jesus name I pray
|
|
| 01-06-2011 03:43 AM |
|