Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: More Time
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by stevendanielsen - 01-06-2011 09:10 PM
Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
Posted by tishlea - 01-06-2011 07:55 AM
Lord, please remove the burden that Rita is carrying. Lord, I pray that Your will be done in this situation. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
Posted by sharon19 - 01-06-2011 05:30 AM
Father!!! set this person from all the problems in Jesus name i pray amen...
Posted by Guest - 01-06-2011 03:43 AM
Rita I Wrote:Please pray with me-Anthony is facing a big judgment today and he needs more time-if they dont accept this some bad things will happen and rhis in turn will hurt myself and family please Father we have worked so hard and you opened sp many doors let the person have a open heart and give him more time Thank You Father Amen

May God grant you this desire. In Jesus name I pray
Posted by Rita I - 01-06-2011 03:20 AM
Please pray with me-Anthony is facing a big judgment today and he needs more time-if they dont accept this some bad things will happen and rhis in turn will hurt myself and family please Father we have worked so hard and you opened sp many doors let the person have a open heart and give him more time Thank You Father Amen