Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Miracle Plane Ticket Provided
Author Message
Rebecca J
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Miracle Plane Ticket Provided

I need to somehow be able to fly from England to Costa Rica to spend the first Christmas, New Year and my boyfriends birthday there. We both study together in England, and he is from Poland, but his family booked the flights before listening to our plans to be together for it. 15/12/15 till the 12/01/16. Me and my family can't afford the flight for me, I need desperate help to be able to go, it's extremely important for our relationship, that we spend this time together. I don't have much of worth either that I could sell to get it up to the flight price, and the longer it's taking, the more expensive the flights are getting. I need help. We have hardly seen each other over summer as he's had to help his parents in Poland, which is why Christmas/New Year was supposed to be the time we put aside to spend together. I need a miracle. I really, really, really need a miracle.
08-20-2015 03:55 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Miracle Plane Ticket Provided

Lord, if this person still needs help, I ask that You please help them if this trip is in accordance with Your will. IJN, Amen
09-16-2015 07:56 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.