![]() |
|
Miracle Plane Ticket Provided - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Miracle Plane Ticket Provided (/showthread.php?tid=49002) |
Miracle Plane Ticket Provided - Rebecca J - 08-20-2015 03:55 PM I need to somehow be able to fly from England to Costa Rica to spend the first Christmas, New Year and my boyfriends birthday there. We both study together in England, and he is from Poland, but his family booked the flights before listening to our plans to be together for it. 15/12/15 till the 12/01/16. Me and my family can't afford the flight for me, I need desperate help to be able to go, it's extremely important for our relationship, that we spend this time together. I don't have much of worth either that I could sell to get it up to the flight price, and the longer it's taking, the more expensive the flights are getting. I need help. We have hardly seen each other over summer as he's had to help his parents in Poland, which is why Christmas/New Year was supposed to be the time we put aside to spend together. I need a miracle. I really, really, really need a miracle. RE: Miracle Plane Ticket Provided - Guest - 09-16-2015 07:56 PM Lord, if this person still needs help, I ask that You please help them if this trip is in accordance with Your will. IJN, Amen |