Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Miracle by God to Reconcile Marriage and Stop Divorce
Unregistered

RE: Miracle by God to Reconcile Marriage and Stop Divorce

Please pray for me and my marriage. I felt alone in my marriage and thought a divorce was right.I didn't fully forgive my spouse for past situations & it harden my heart, and I filed for divorce. I realized my faults and where I went wrong. I told called him twice and even tried to talk to him, but he won't talk to me to work things out. I rededicated myself back to the Lord and that's when I did a self examination. One minute he wanted to work it out & the next he resents me. My only thing that upset me in our marriage was the lack of attention, love. I love him and can see where I went wrong and wrote him a letter acknowledging the things I done. I have HOPE that in due time it will be resolve in time through diligent prayer & waiting on the Lord. I just pray that the Lord will work on him as he done me.
01-09-2013 01:51 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Titi
Unregistered

It's been 3 weeks since my husband and I have been separated and he ask me for the divorce. We both did many mistakes. We disobeyed God will in living together as a married couple. I committed one sin that will hunt me for the rest of my life. In the past my husband committed adultery several times. Which caused me to have insecurities towards myself. The only think I would do is show them and argue about them when ever I felt threaten by a female or of him leaving me. My own low self esteem curse from the devil brought me so much depression that wouldn't let me be happy in my own marriage. I love my husband unconditionally along with God first my husband and family. That is why I never gave up on us regardless of how many times he commuted adultery. I always felt he is my soul mate. I beg him for 3 weeks and have been praying to The Lord to help me get back with my husband and help us save our marriage and obey his rules. I really want to save my marriage. I talk day and night to The Lord so that he can help me, I also pray. As the days go buy I feel that I completely lost my husband and that this is a punishment that I deserve for making that big sin that I made. I love God and I don't want to give up but I ask God and i would also like to ask you, if you can pls pray for us to save our marriage and love for each other. to
03-22-2013 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm going through the same thing.. How did thing turn out?
03-24-2013 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I only ask Lord this last time for your daughters divorce to turn it around for their child sake. Father hear us you are not into divorce. She grew up as a child having to go thru a nasty divorce and seeing me suffer thru this. Please break this generational sin have your way if this isnt your will i ask you protect this child with his dads other lover and break this that his dad be that example for him and get that jezabel out of their life thats making a mockary of us with family of our faith and belief in you. Have your way break this confusion from this child move this jezabel far away from their life put your hedge of thorns around your daughter and him by your precious blood break all evil from him i pray, amen.
03-24-2013 03:03 PM
Unregistered

My husband left me last year applied for séparation and in time wants a divorcé. We have been through difficult times together because Of his drug taking which thankfully hé stopped. Hé was also in jail for a fewmonths and hé started drinking ,was always out with his friends. We fstantly over thèse thibgs and hé wants nothing more to do with me. This has hurt me intensly although i went through à peruod Of hatibg him and wanting out Of thé marriage but i réalisesd that God spoke to me through mass one day telling me to stay married. I feel like crying all. Thé time but i know My happiness comes from Gid but to know that im to ne alone with no one to love me or hold me is very hard. Gid created man then created woman for man to love and take care Of. What am i supposed to do now.
04-01-2013 02:51 AM
Trusting God 100%
Unregistered

Prayer, fasting and believing (no matter what your situation) will create a new and powerful relationship with God. I, myself, am going through a very tough situation in my marriage. Like alot of you, my husband came home one evening and said he wanted out of this marriage. I was in shock. We had not been fighting and there is no other women involved. In fact, he didn't even look like my husband anymore. His personality was way off. He could not even explain why he was choosing to do this. If you wake up with spritual eyes everyday you will see this is an epidemic. Satan is going to constantly attack your mind, which is the battlefield of all of us. Satan will plant thoughts in to your mind and sit back and wait; he is in no hurry. It's up to us to recognize those attacks and rebuke them right away. I have to rebuke every single day as I try to endure this trial with my husband. My relationship with God has already improved and is more powerful than ever. Funny how that works through a trial. I give God praise everyday and thank him for what he is about to do for my marriage. There are no spells that can be cast and there is no special pill that can fix our situations. Think of this as the sport of boxing versus spiritual fighting. You must have the training in the gym (find a church) and you must have good equipment (read your Bible) and you must get up everytime you fall. Remember, this fight is already fixed for you. You already have Victory as God is the one in your corner. Please continue to pray for each other. I may not like my circumstance but I am going to remain an honorable and respectful wife and I refuse to talk ill of my husband or allow anyone around me to talk ill of him. He is in a dark place and he needs prayer and lifted up. The first step to healing during this hard time is forgiveness. You cannot pray with a clear heart without forgiving first. If you cannot forgive, then your Father who is in Heaven will not forgive you. I will pray for all hurting marriages. May God bless you and keep you under his wing.
05-22-2013 11:14 PM
Unregistered

My husband and I were married for 9months then separated. we are now separated for over a year. He has a hardened heart towards me but nw we do speak but he still puts on a front dat he hates me.I need God to work a miracle an reconcile our marriage.I have moved on wid someone else in the past 2 months but I don't love him.I need God to help me make da ryt decisions in my life.I would do anythn for my hubby to cum bk to me.Neither one of us has filed for the divorce as yet,he makes excuses so I think he still loves me and there is still hope.we only between the ages of 22 - 24. We never put God 1st in our lives an we both messed up.I was in contact with my ex bf which ended up breakn my hubbys heart n his family made sure we stayed apart.They are not God fearing ppl so my hubby went on drugs,he drinks all the tym nw,goes clubbn n carries on with a new girl all the tym.He has become set on being apart of the world.Please help me
06-04-2013 07:25 AM
ksabrinab
Unregistered

My husband kicked me out alond with our 6 month old daughter but claims he's not giving up on her, he just can be with me anymore. He said he resents me, can't be around me and is hard to look at me. This all came out of nowhere. He is talking about custody. I have no money, no job because I am a stay at home mom so I have no way to support her alone. I pray that he will stop letting the devil talk him into what to do and listen to GOD. I did everything I could to try save us. He won't do coumceling with the preacher, won't do anything at all. I just want him to realize that we can fix us with God. He says that I have verbally abused him our whole marriage2 years. All Ihave ever done was beg him to spend time with myself and our baby instead of mt. Biking all his free time. He works 12 hrs 5 days a week, goes to the gym and biking every day so he doeant have time for us and it hurts. Please pray that God will send someone to talk to him that he willl listen to.
06-20-2013 12:36 PM
Unregistered

(02-10-2012 10:41 PM)heartforGod Wrote:  I appreciate your bluntness, because if I was not already aware of this, it would probably help me. I keep God first in my life, I thank and praise my Father on a regular basis. I ask for prayer because I know that when two or three are gathered together in Jesus' name, he is there in the midst. I have been praying and believing, I know my husband will eventually open his heart back up to God. Right now he is receiving gifts from Satan, and he thinks that he is doing right because his flesh is being pleased. I am only human, and we as humans, like to be soothed. I see the awesome prayers on this page from concerned people, and I must admit, even though I pray on a regular basis, my prayers mainly consist of, "Father God, have Your way and let Your will be done." Simply because I know what God has joined together, no man can seperate, and it's only a matter of time, in the meantime, my heart still hurts, even though I exercise discernment in every area of my life.

Great reply...we are not perfect, but we do believe in Jesus Christ to help us with our marriage. I am facing the same problem like everyone in this group who is asking for prayer. Where there two or three the Holy Spirit is with us and Jesus Christ is here to help us with our problem when we ask for His almighty help. We can't let the devil win over our trust in Him, we are in victory in Jesus name!!
06-24-2013 09:35 PM
Stander
Unregistered

(08-10-2010 08:47 PM)Guest Wrote:  My husband filed for divorce and has just served me with the divorce papers. We've been separated ever since he moved out over a year ago. During that time I tried to do everything I could to express my love and committment to him and to ask him to give us, our marriage and me a chance. However, he said it's over and done between us and he's moving on. He habors so much resentment towards me. The only time he wants to talk to me and/or see me is about the divorce. I'm still in love and love my husband so much. I pray that during this divorce process God will miraculously do the impossible! God will deliver him from satan's curses that are preventing him from feeling and seeing the truth about me so that he will reconsider reconcillation and utimately stop the divorce. What a supernatural miracle this would be! I pray that if this marriage ends in divorce God will help me quickly get through the hurt, disappointments, loss, heartbreak, etc... and then soon after God will bless me with true happiness, love and a companion because I don't want to be destined for too much longer by the loneliness I feel and the thought that I am to be alone forever.

Please take a look at this website! It has given me so much encouragement and now I know what God wants me to do. I still made that marriage vow and my husband is being attacked by satan, so I must prayer for my husband until God brings him back to me. God wants you to have faith that he will accomplish what he started!

You need to check out Rejoice marriage ministries online!
06-28-2013 11:11 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.