Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Miracle by God to Reconcile Marriage and Stop Divorce
heartforGod Offline
Registered

RE: Miracle by God to Reconcile Marriage and Stop Divorce

I ask that you pray for me, as my husband has decided to leave our home and stay with his father. He claims he has two girlfriends, but I think he is only seeing one. Not that I would rather him have two, (because I would rather he be with me as husband and wife) it's just that if he has only one, then it seems as she has taken my spot. I know that God will not put on me more than I can handle, but it hurts SO MUCH! My husband and I have been together for 21 years, married for 10. I have a 22 and a 26 year old son, that he has raised with me. I am in so much pain, I never knew my heart could hurt this much!!!! Please pray for me.
02-10-2012 03:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Forgive to be blunt of this comments: Anytime you put anything, anyone before God...guess what? Ask yourself this...How do you think our Father in Heaven felt when His one and only begotten son hung on the cross crucified by sinners? Was God laughing? Did you have a one-on-one relationship with God meaning acknowleging Him for everything you have? My dear, if you really want to have your husband back then PRAY & BELIEVE. You cannot rely on others praying for reconciliation of your marriage, it is You must ask the Father first. Are you save? Are you born-again? If not, then it is time you accept Jesus Christ into your heart. Believing there is God is not enough. You cannot go to the Father without Jesus Christ. Be blessed.

Read-bible Read-bible Read-bible Read-bible Read-bible

(02-10-2012 03:09 PM)heartforGod Wrote:  I ask that you pray for me, as my husband has decided to leave our home and stay with his father. He claims he has two girlfriends, but I think he is only seeing one. Not that I would rather him have two, (because I would rather he be with me as husband and wife) it's just that if he has only one, then it seems as she has taken my spot. I know that God will not put on me more than I can handle, but it hurts SO MUCH! My husband and I have been together for 21 years, married for 10. I have a 22 and a 26 year old son, that he has raised with me. I am in so much pain, I never knew my heart could hurt this much!!!! Please pray for me.
02-10-2012 06:33 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
heartforGod Offline
Registered

I appreciate your bluntness, because if I was not already aware of this, it would probably help me. I keep God first in my life, I thank and praise my Father on a regular basis. I ask for prayer because I know that when two or three are gathered together in Jesus' name, he is there in the midst. I have been praying and believing, I know my husband will eventually open his heart back up to God. Right now he is receiving gifts from Satan, and he thinks that he is doing right because his flesh is being pleased. I am only human, and we as humans, like to be soothed. I see the awesome prayers on this page from concerned people, and I must admit, even though I pray on a regular basis, my prayers mainly consist of, "Father God, have Your way and let Your will be done." Simply because I know what God has joined together, no man can seperate, and it's only a matter of time, in the meantime, my heart still hurts, even though I exercise discernment in every area of my life.
02-10-2012 10:41 PM
fireball0081
Unregistered

My wife has filed for a divorce. I don't want this. For a time I was hurt and angry. I lost control of my emotions. I instigated and made things even more difficult. I have basically been kicked out of the house yet I continue to pay half of the bills. I am trying to work with her because we have a little girl who is about to turn three. She is my life. She has special needs and I pray she is not affected by the divorce. I love my wife. I know I took her for granted. I know this is in God's hands now, but it is still very difficult to swallow.
04-19-2012 08:58 PM
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

FATHER GOD, THESE DIFFICULT TIMES ARE IN YOUR HANDS. WRAP YOUR LOVING ARMS AROUND THIS GUEST. BE THE COMFORT THAT THIS GUEST NEEDS. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
04-20-2012 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Father in Jesus name I come before you asking you to stop this divorce, Father you know the situation, remove of hold of the enemy, any women, or worldly holds. I plead the blood of christ over his mind and marriage, that what you brought together will not be separated by the enemy. I praise you, there is power your blood, in Jesus Name I pray Amen.
07-24-2012 09:21 AM
Unregistered

God please breathe into my marriage..restore our love for each other. God please do the impossible in my dead marriage...
07-31-2012 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Lord,I pray to you and bless Rajeev & me and help us reconcile and save our marraige.
Please dissolve all fear,anger,resentment,doubts in our marriage and let Divine flow from me
to Rajeev.I surrender to you Lord.You are the Supreme source/soul and please work a miracle
and stop the seperation and save our marraige,Lord.Please work miracle for those who are trying to save
their marraiges and also heal as a person.
Lord,please help us get back together with unconditional love,beautiful home together with our pets & family with
your divine blessings & love.Thank you ,Lord,for answered prayers. Amen!! Sonia
10-24-2012 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Lord my wife left me, either stop this divorce or give me a great peace about it. Please Lord I have great and exceptionally faith in you, I don't pray to move a mountain just for you to comfort me, and touch the hearts that needs to be touched. I love you Lord be with my wife heather and be with our children please bring.them close to you that they might be saved. Please Lord I struggle I can't do it on my own I refuse to eat or drink till you give me a peace or heal my marriage. Lord I cry out to.you hear my prayers Lord
12-16-2012 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear friends

Please pray for me. I have been married less than a year now. My husband and I both have made mistakes and hurt each other but nothing that is completely unofrgivable, I believe. My father passed away this year too and now my husband and his family seem to be on the brink of divorce and my husband has hardened his heart against me, mainly because of his mother's insistence that we spent Christmas with her, her hurtful comments and a deteriorating relationship. My husband is very attached to his mother and has repeatedly failed to put me first in our relationship. Yet, despite him abandoning me at a time like this and allowing his mom to turn the entire family against me, I do love him and as a Christian I do not want a divorce, especially over such a silly matter. I have been praying fervently. However, he does not seem willing to come to an agreement apart from letting his family walk all over me. His family is influencing him heavily and advising him to end it or continue only on his terms. I feel so broken and alone. Please pray for me and my husband, that he opens his heart to me and allows us to work at our marriage with love. I am heartbroken.
12-19-2012 07:12 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.