Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Miracle by God to Reconcile Marriage and Stop Divorce
Unregistered

RE: Miracle by God to Reconcile Marriage and Stop Divorce

Please pray for my Marriage my wife has said that she can not try and work on this marriage anymore and will file for divorce...

Thank You

God bless
07-14-2013 05:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

my name is Luleka Dick, my husband has served me with divorce sermons. Please pray God that will stop the divorce, let us stay together as a family. Please pray for only God to rule the marriage and our children.6Please pray for God to do a miracle in our marriage, let him pour his Holy Spirit and speak his truth that . " what God has joined together let no man separate.Please pray that our marriage can be resurrected and let life , love and peace , honesty rule it in Jesus,s name.please let it happen immediately.
07-30-2013 09:38 AM
anguerrero Offline
Registered

in the holy name may ur marriage be saved i know what u mean but dont give up the lord will aleays restore my marriage was falling apart but thanks to the lord just this morning my husband texted me and promised to me that he was goona change but i dont give up i worship the lord and thank him as many times i can take care and god bless
07-30-2013 10:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Ladynod
Unregistered

My husband and I have not been married for a year yet but, after five years of being together, he says I make him miserable and that he is leaving. I love him and I have begged him to stay and try to fix things. I would do anything for him and anything to stay together. Please pray and help me pray for him to reconsider
08-25-2013 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Reading all the posted messages I can say I can relate to some stories. I'm also currently experiencing a troubled marriage. I've been married for 6yrs now but have no kids yet. Our first year of marriage was just one of our best moments being a couple until my husband met this flirty girl from his previous job. I have never seen it coming...

Our relationship started to get rough on the second year of our marriage. I was completely clueless about the cause of the problem. All I knew then was we were fighting quite more often because he always came home very late with no valid reason and that he even had to go out 7days a week having to work as an excuse. In short we lost the time for each other. I had to do groceries and go to church on Sundays alone. He also started to forget important days of our lives like birthdays and anniversaries. I had to attend to some occasions with our friends alone bringing all the excuses why he cannot join. It hurt me so much that I saw myself always nagging at him. I tried to talk to him heart to heart hoping he would open up but this approach didn't work. I tried to get advices from our dear friends and they advised me to stop nagging and just continue to be a good wife to
him which I did but in spite of him seeing all my efforts our situation got even worst. One day he came home and told me he wanted a separation because he was not happy with me anymore. Those words all came to me like a lightning that made me paralyzed for few minutes. Later on I just found myself begging him not to leave me. He said he already made up his mind. I asked him what have I done to make him unhappy but he said nothing it's just he wanted to be alone. I asked if there was a third party or if he has fallen out of love because of someone else but he denied it. I fainted as if I was to die that time. Maybe out of pity he took back his words he said ok he will stay.

After that I thought things will get better between us but it was the opposite. He resigned from his job and moved to another which is too far from our place. He used this as an excuse to stay with his parents during workday and just come home on weekends. I never suspected that he had already having an affair for couple of years already until one day he called me he is not coming home anymore. I immediately rushed to my inlaws house only to find out that my husband had told them a lot of negative things about me to get rid of me. I felt I was not welcomed at their home and it hurt so much. It was really a heart breaking moment for me.

In summary I and my husband separated for 1yr but that didn't stop me from finding out the real reason why he had left me....I prayed so hard for guidance and strength. My entire family and friends were also there to back me up while I'm going thru this battle. Until finally God intervened...one at a time all the information that I needed just came in flowing. When I had enough information I went back to my inlaws and showed them the real reason for my husband's behavior. My mother inlaw could not believe it because he had trusted his soon too much. But with Gods grace she did not consent to his son's affair. She talked to the other woman and demanded her to stay away from our lives. The rest was history...my husband went back to our home without any promise that he would change and I also didn't feel that he had been sorry about what he did. In spite of that I accepted him hoping he would change to be the same man that I married. Our life went on still with a lot of struggles but i didn't give up. Until this year I found out he is having an affair again. This time he becomes more stubborn and lack respect to me. I cannot even look at his cellphone otherwise he will become violent. I tried to seek help again from his mom but my husband just kept on lying.

Now I don't know what to do. I'm emotionally and mentally stressed. Seems like my prayers are not working anymore. My husband is not open to any counseling. Still very hard to convince him to go to church with me. And he is more vocal about leaving me and filing for annulment. I know he is lost spiritually that's why i am not sure if divorce/annulment is the answer to our problems
now. I love him and if given the chance I want to keep our marriage and fight for it. Pls pray for me and pls share me your thoughts on this. Thank you

Reading all the posted messages I can say I can relate to some stories. I'm also currently experiencing a troubled marriage. I've been married for 6yrs now but have no kids yet. Our first year of marriage was just one of our best moments being a couple until my husband met this flirty girl from his previous job. I have never seen it coming...

Our relationship started to get rough on the second year of our marriage. I was completely clueless about the cause of the problem. All I knew then was we were fighting quite more often because he always came home very late with no valid reason and that he even had to go out 7days a week having to work as an excuse. In short we lost the time for each other. I had to do groceries and go to church on Sundays alone. He also started to forget important days of our lives like birthdays and anniversaries. I had to attend to some occasions with our friends alone bringing all the excuses why he cannot join. It hurt me so much that I saw myself always nagging at him. I tried to talk to him heart to heart hoping he would open up but this approach didn't work. I tried to get advices from our dear friends and they advised me to stop nagging and just continue to be a good wife to
him which I did but in spite of him seeing all my efforts our situation got even worst. One day he came home and told me he wanted a separation because he was not happy with me anymore. Those words all came to me like a lightning that made me paralyzed for few minutes. Later on I just found myself begging him not to leave me. He said he already made up his mind. I asked him what have I done to make him unhappy but he said nothing it's just he wanted to be alone. I asked if there was a third party or if he has fallen out of love because of someone else but he denied it. I fainted as if I was to die that time. Maybe out of pity he took back his words he said ok he will stay.

After that I thought things will get better between us but it was the opposite. He resigned from his job and moved to another which is too far from our place. He used this as an excuse to stay with his parents during workday and just come home on weekends. I never suspected that he had already having an affair for couple of years already until one day he called me he is not coming home anymore. I immediately rushed to my inlaws house only to find out that my husband had told them a lot of negative things about me to get rid of me. I felt I was not welcomed at their home and it hurt so much. It was really a heart breaking moment for me.

In summary I and my husband separated for 1yr but that didn't stop me from finding out the real reason why he had left me....I prayed so hard for guidance and strength. My entire family and friends were also there to back me up while I'm going thru this battle. Until finally God intervened...one at a time all the information that I needed just came in flowing. When I had enough information I went back to my inlaws and showed them the real reason for my husband's behavior. My mother inlaw could not believe it because he had trusted his soon too much. But with Gods grace she did not consent to his son's affair. She talked to the other woman and demanded her to stay away from our lives. The rest was history...my husband went back to our home without any promise that he would change and I also didn't feel that he had been sorry about what he did. In spite of that I accepted him hoping he would change to be the same man that I married. Our life went on still with a lot of struggles but i didn't give up. Until this year I found out he is having an affair again. This time he becomes more stubborn and lack respect to me. I cannot even look at his cellphone otherwise he will become violent. I tried to seek help again from his mom but my husband just kept on lying.

Now I don't know what to do. I'm emotionally and mentally stressed. Seems like my prayers are not working anymore. My husband is not open to any counseling. Still very hard to convince him to go to church with me. And he is more vocal about leaving me and filing for annulment. I know he is lost spiritually that's why i am not sure if divorce/annulment is the answer to our problems
now. I love him and if given the chance I want to keep our marriage and fight for it. Pls pray for me and pls share me your thoughts on this. Thank you
08-26-2013 12:53 AM
forgiven77 Offline
Registered

Dear Lord, I pray for those of us going thru divorce to give us the peace knowing You are in complete control. Protect us, guide us, and bless us with your favor. Convict family members to know You are their Father and send laborers to cross their paths. Please let our lives be a testimony to your glory! In Jesus' name, Amen.
08-29-2013 10:48 PM
Unregistered

My wife has asked for a divorce but I convinced her for a trial separation. She has closed her heart to me and is not willing to help this marriage. I will be moving out today and will only keep in contact concerning our blessing from the lord our son.

She does not walk the path of the lord. Due to this, I am unsure if our future is part of God's plan. I pray that her heart softens and she remembers the vows we made before God. I have already forgiven her and forgiven myself for all our transgression as he has forgiven my sins.

She has turned her back on me and may have committed adultery. I have forgiven her if she has. I ask for the sign to know if I should move forward without her or to fight for our marriage. I ask for the intelligence to see the sign, the strength to follow thru with his plan and not lose faith.

I feel in my heart that God wants us to stay together and has given me the tools to become the husband he wants me to be. I am so lost trying to see the path ahead.
09-05-2013 05:26 AM
Tilly74 Offline
Registered

Amen
(05-22-2013 11:14 PM)Trusting God 100% Wrote:  Prayer, fasting and believing (no matter what your situation) will create a new and powerful relationship with God. I, myself, am going through a very tough situation in my marriage. Like alot of you, my husband came home one evening and said he wanted out of this marriage. I was in shock. We had not been fighting and there is no other women involved. In fact, he didn't even look like my husband anymore. His personality was way off. He could not even explain why he was choosing to do this. If you wake up with spritual eyes everyday you will see this is an epidemic. Satan is going to constantly attack your mind, which is the battlefield of all of us. Satan will plant thoughts in to your mind and sit back and wait; he is in no hurry. It's up to us to recognize those attacks and rebuke them right away. I have to rebuke every single day as I try to endure this trial with my husband. My relationship with God has already improved and is more powerful than ever. Funny how that works through a trial. I give God praise everyday and thank him for what he is about to do for my marriage. There are no spells that can be cast and there is no special pill that can fix our situations. Think of this as the sport of boxing versus spiritual fighting. You must have the training in the gym (find a church) and you must have good equipment (read your Bible) and you must get up everytime you fall. Remember, this fight is already fixed for you. You already have Victory as God is the one in your corner. Please continue to pray for each other. I may not like my circumstance but I am going to remain an honorable and respectful wife and I refuse to talk ill of my husband or allow anyone around me to talk ill of him. He is in a dark place and he needs prayer and lifted up. The first step to healing during this hard time is forgiveness. You cannot pray with a clear heart without forgiving first. If you cannot forgive, then your Father who is in Heaven will not forgive you. I will pray for all hurting marriages. May God bless you and keep you under his wing.
<<
<
=
=
>
>>

Amen to everything you said.

Amen to everything you posted. Great to hear a positive stander. Have you visited the website Rejoice Ministries? Great helpful information.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 10:28 AM by Tilly74.)
09-05-2013 10:26 AM
Unregistered

We have been married for almost 6 years and We have only
one child. We had been through a lot of tough times. This January, my husband told me that he did not see any point in carrying on and he wanted me to leave. I was deeply hurt because I did not want divorce or separation. I realised all my faults and begged him for forgiveness, but he thought our marriage would not work out anymore. I told him that I would try my best and God would mend our marriage again. but he did not believe that things would work out. He hardly talks to me and now there is a huge gap between us. He goes out almost every night to gamble and cones home late, he avoids me in every possible manner and it hurts because I love him and I don't want my son to suffer. There are times when I want to give up and move on. I pray for him everyday but he still hasn't changed his mind yet. I keep saying to myself that I will not let Satan win, and I hope God will restore our marriage and soften my husband's heart. Please help and pray for us!
09-09-2013 06:36 AM
Unregistered

My husband and I have been apart for 3 months now and he is wanting a divorce he states because he just doesn't want to be married any longer we took our vows in God's house with God's blessing on our marriage. I ask that God restore his faith and release him from the enemy and that God takes hold of his heart, mind and soul and restores his faith and shows him the way home and then our marriage can be restored. I love my husband and do not want this divorce to come to pass and I am asking God to show us the way back to his grace and faith. Please send prayers for us to receive the Lord back into our lives and that I continue to grow in my faith with the Lord.
09-15-2013 03:16 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.