Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Job
Author Message
carolsly2 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 2012
Post: #1
Job

My agencies in consolidating and down sizing and my job as at risk. I have over 25 years with the federal government and cannot retire for another 7 years. It is difficult for people my age to find new jobs. Please pray with me and ask GOD to provide me with whatever HE knows is best and to help me except and understand whatever HE has in store for me.

God, I pray, through Jesus Christ, that you will bring peace to me and my family. God you are in charge and not man. All things are possible, through Christ who strengthens me.

Thank you!
04-05-2012 04:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
1234567 Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 75
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #2
RE: Job

My Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ, let carolsly2 and his family know you will never forsaken them. Through Jesus Christ, let your Will be done in their lives. Thank you Lord. Amen.
04-05-2012 08:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,410
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #3
RE: Job

Dear Lord I pray for this guest that your will be done in their life. I pray that you will guide them and open the doors of opportunity for them if it's at their current job or another job. I pray for comfort that they know with you all things are possble. And in Jesus Precious name I pray Amen
04-06-2012 05:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #4
RE: Job

Precious Jesus, please let this person be able to keep their job. Lord, pleace a calm about them that all will be well. Lord, bless them this day. I pray that they will always be found serving You. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
04-07-2012 05:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.