Home
Job - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Job (/showthread.php?tid=35063)



Job - carolsly2 - 04-05-2012 04:37 PM

My agencies in consolidating and down sizing and my job as at risk. I have over 25 years with the federal government and cannot retire for another 7 years. It is difficult for people my age to find new jobs. Please pray with me and ask GOD to provide me with whatever HE knows is best and to help me except and understand whatever HE has in store for me.

God, I pray, through Jesus Christ, that you will bring peace to me and my family. God you are in charge and not man. All things are possible, through Christ who strengthens me.

Thank you!


RE: Job - 1234567 - 04-05-2012 08:29 PM

My Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ, let carolsly2 and his family know you will never forsaken them. Through Jesus Christ, let your Will be done in their lives. Thank you Lord. Amen.


RE: Job - azclassic - 04-06-2012 05:44 PM

Dear Lord I pray for this guest that your will be done in their life. I pray that you will guide them and open the doors of opportunity for them if it's at their current job or another job. I pray for comfort that they know with you all things are possble. And in Jesus Precious name I pray Amen


RE: Job - tishlea - 04-07-2012 05:09 AM

Precious Jesus, please let this person be able to keep their job. Lord, pleace a calm about them that all will be well. Lord, bless them this day. I pray that they will always be found serving You. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.