Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
job security
Author Message
kenc
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
job security

My job is in jeopardy. My job depends on me making commission. I am constantly recieving threats that if I don't make commission I will be let go. Please pray that God keep my job safe and secure. That I don't get fired and that I always make commission and that I am always productive. Please pray that these threats of getting fired end once and for all. Thank you so much and God Bless you all.
05-11-2011 07:27 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: job security

Lord have your perfect will be done in this person's life, spiritual health, and their job situation. Help them be able to meet all their needs, if not by making them more productive, then to find a better job where they won't need to meet any commissions in order to make a living. In Jesus Christ Precious Name I pray, and I thank you in advance Heavenly Father to whom all the Honor, the Glory, and the Power belongs, Amen!
Mathew 18:19 - 20
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.
05-11-2011 02:21 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.