![]() |
|
job security - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: job security (/showthread.php?tid=28218) |
job security - kenc - 05-11-2011 07:27 AM My job is in jeopardy. My job depends on me making commission. I am constantly recieving threats that if I don't make commission I will be let go. Please pray that God keep my job safe and secure. That I don't get fired and that I always make commission and that I am always productive. Please pray that these threats of getting fired end once and for all. Thank you so much and God Bless you all. RE: job security - Guest - 05-11-2011 02:21 PM Lord have your perfect will be done in this person's life, spiritual health, and their job situation. Help them be able to meet all their needs, if not by making them more productive, then to find a better job where they won't need to meet any commissions in order to make a living. In Jesus Christ Precious Name I pray, and I thank you in advance Heavenly Father to whom all the Honor, the Glory, and the Power belongs, Amen! Mathew 18:19 - 20 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. |