Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Job evaluation
|
| Author |
Message |
Guest
Unregistered
|
Job evaluation
Early next week, I have the annual job evaluation scheduled with a member of my department. This person believes she had a good year. She turns very defensive when presented with job performance issues that need correction. Please pray for her that she will accept this evaluation in the proper frame of mind.
|
|
| 01-06-2011 02:54 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Job evaluation
Guest Wrote:Early next week, I have the annual job evaluation scheduled with a member of my department. This person believes she had a good year. She turns very defensive when presented with job performance issues that need correction. Please pray for her that she will accept this evaluation in the proper frame of mind.
May God keep both of you in the proper form of mind. In Jesus name I pray
|
|
| 01-06-2011 03:38 AM |
|