Home
Job evaluation - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Job evaluation (/showthread.php?tid=24299)



Job evaluation - Guest - 01-06-2011 02:54 AM

Early next week, I have the annual job evaluation scheduled with a member of my department. This person believes she had a good year. She turns very defensive when presented with job performance issues that need correction. Please pray for her that she will accept this evaluation in the proper frame of mind.


RE: Job evaluation - Guest - 01-06-2011 03:38 AM

Guest Wrote:Early next week, I have the annual job evaluation scheduled with a member of my department. This person believes she had a good year. She turns very defensive when presented with job performance issues that need correction. Please pray for her that she will accept this evaluation in the proper frame of mind.

May God keep both of you in the proper form of mind. In Jesus name I pray


RE: Job evaluation - sharon19 - 01-06-2011 05:26 AM

Father!!! let your will be done in this & give peace to this person in Jesus name i pray amen...


RE: Job evaluation - tishlea - 01-06-2011 08:03 AM

Precious Jesus, I pray that Your will be done in all things. Lord, please help this guest with their need. Lord, please give wisdom to them. Lord, please let this other take this evaluation as a means to preform better and not a personal blow against them. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.


RE: Job evaluation - stevendanielsen - 01-06-2011 09:08 PM

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN