Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
I believe in the power of prayer
|
| Author |
Message |
Guest
Unregistered
|
I believe in the power of prayer
unspoken request for my son
|
|
| 07-26-2016 06:28 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: I believe in the power of prayer
I stand in agreement with this fellow brother or sister in Christ, I believe in prayer and add my prayer for her son , according to thy will Father and in Jesus name
|
|
| 07-26-2016 10:22 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: I believe in the power of prayer
Lord I too come in agreement with this payer for this son, also for my grandson, who now in his adult years is associating himself with people who are atheists, and rather believe in crystals and the dark world than in you. Lord bring him back, and all the children out there who where raised to love you, and now have turned away from your path. Have them become a light for you in that dark world. Remove all addictions any of them may have, also keep your protection over them at all times. I pray and give you thanks in advance in your precious name, name above all names Jesus Christ, amen.
|
|
| 07-27-2016 07:54 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: I believe in the power of prayer
Lord we are standing on your promises to us for the healing, deliberation , and salvation of this son, in your precious name Jesus we pray amen.
Micah 7:7
7 But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. 8 Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the LORD is a light for me.…
|
|
| 10-14-2016 06:06 AM |
|