Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: I believe in the power of prayer
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 10-14-2016 06:06 AM
Lord we are standing on your promises to us for the healing, deliberation , and salvation of this son, in your precious name Jesus we pray amen.
Micah 7:7
7 But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. 8 Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the LORD is a light for me.…
Posted by Chris8 - 10-12-2016 09:07 PM
In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this family and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their lives. Amen
Psalms 107:20 Amen
Posted by Guest - 07-27-2016 07:54 AM
Lord I too come in agreement with this payer for this son, also for my grandson, who now in his adult years is associating himself with people who are atheists, and rather believe in crystals and the dark world than in you. Lord bring him back, and all the children out there who where raised to love you, and now have turned away from your path. Have them become a light for you in that dark world. Remove all addictions any of them may have, also keep your protection over them at all times. I pray and give you thanks in advance in your precious name, name above all names Jesus Christ, amen.
Posted by Guest - 07-26-2016 10:22 PM
I stand in agreement with this fellow brother or sister in Christ, I believe in prayer and add my prayer for her son , according to thy will Father and in Jesus name
Posted by Guest - 07-26-2016 06:28 PM
unspoken request for my son