Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Hopeless and need urgent help
|
| Author |
Message |
Guest
Unregistered
|
Hopeless and need urgent help
My baby and I are in a homeless shelter only for a couple of more weeks. We don't have anywhere else to go. Life has been so bad for us. Please pray for us. I have lost clothes and money and feel hopeless.
|
|
| 09-04-2015 10:24 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Hopeless and need urgent help
Heavenly Father I pray for this dear mother and her baby. Lord open up the windows of Heaven and shower her with Your many blessings. Show her a way where she can at present see no way and bring brothers and sisters in Christ into her life that they might bless and help her.
I pray this in Jesus precious name,
Amen
|
|
| 09-04-2015 11:51 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Hopeless and need urgent help
Lord there are so many homeless to there like this other and child. Help them all Dear Lord keep your protection over them too. Guide their steps to a better life with you as you bring hope into their life. I pray this in Jesus name amen.
Matthew 18:19
“Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in Heaven.
|
|
| 09-04-2015 06:40 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Hopeless and need urgent help
Heavenly Father I come to You Lord in prayer for this mother and her young child. Open Your blessing to them so that they might have shelter to live in, food to eat and finances to live. You are our provider and provision Father and Your heart is ever inclined towards Your children. Bring into their lives godly friends that will be a blessing and a source of help to these dear ones.
I pray this in Jesus precious name.....Amen
Brother David
|
|
| 09-07-2015 06:50 PM |
|