Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 09-07-2015 06:50 PM |
Heavenly Father I come to You Lord in prayer for this mother and her young child. Open Your blessing to them so that they might have shelter to live in, food to eat and finances to live. You are our provider and provision Father and Your heart is ever inclined towards Your children. Bring into their lives godly friends that will be a blessing and a source of help to these dear ones.
I pray this in Jesus precious name.....Amen
Brother David
|
| Posted by Brittney95 - 09-07-2015 01:25 PM |
(09-04-2015 10:24 AM)Guest Wrote: My baby and I are in a homeless shelter only for a couple of more weeks. We don't have anywhere else to go. Life has been so bad for us. Please pray for us. I have lost clothes and money and feel hopeless.
I Pray to you God regarding this women and her baby's needs. For you are the one that we can call on when we need a helping hand you are always there and always right on time lord. Provide for this women, find a way out of no way bless them with food, water, clothing, money and a roof over their heads. In Jesus name I pray, AMEN!!  
|
| Posted by Guest - 09-04-2015 06:40 PM |
Lord there are so many homeless to there like this other and child. Help them all Dear Lord keep your protection over them too. Guide their steps to a better life with you as you bring hope into their life. I pray this in Jesus name amen.
Matthew 18:19
“Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in Heaven.
|
| Posted by Guest - 09-04-2015 11:51 AM |
Heavenly Father I pray for this dear mother and her baby. Lord open up the windows of Heaven and shower her with Your many blessings. Show her a way where she can at present see no way and bring brothers and sisters in Christ into her life that they might bless and help her.
I pray this in Jesus precious name,
Amen
|
| Posted by Guest - 09-04-2015 10:24 AM |
|
My baby and I are in a homeless shelter only for a couple of more weeks. We don't have anywhere else to go. Life has been so bad for us. Please pray for us. I have lost clothes and money and feel hopeless.
|