Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
home protection
Author Message
nelyc03
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
home protection

I greet in the name that's above every name Jesus Christ
I'm asking for prayer for my daughter and my granddaughter
They are about to move to a new apartment, but the person that lived in it before practiced in witchcraft. I'm praying for the blood of Jesus to cleanse the atmosphere and protection for my kids.
( I asked somebody to pray and all they told me was they weren't prepared for it mentally, I was a little bit shocked that a prayer request would be denied.) So can I get just one person to agree with me in prayer,.
Thank you and God bless you.
05-10-2011 04:35 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #2
RE: home protection

Dear Lord,please have mercy on they,daughter and granddaughter.I pray that Your will be done in these requests.Please lead them on Your way.We are in war with power of darkness.
Please give them wisdom,lead them in spiritual warfare and help them to fight with Your words. Please help us to conquer new lands for Your Kingdom.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord.

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
05-11-2011 03:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.