Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: home protection
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 05-11-2011 03:27 AM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on they,daughter and granddaughter.I pray that Your will be done in these requests.Please lead them on Your way.We are in war with power of darkness.
Please give them wisdom,lead them in spiritual warfare and help them to fight with Your words. Please help us to conquer new lands for Your Kingdom.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord.
Posted by nelyc03 - 05-10-2011 04:35 PM
I greet in the name that's above every name Jesus Christ
I'm asking for prayer for my daughter and my granddaughter
They are about to move to a new apartment, but the person that lived in it before practiced in witchcraft. I'm praying for the blood of Jesus to cleanse the atmosphere and protection for my kids.
( I asked somebody to pray and all they told me was they weren't prepared for it mentally, I was a little bit shocked that a prayer request would be denied.) So can I get just one person to agree with me in prayer,.
Thank you and God bless you.